Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, purchase, access or download content through the Services, refer others to the Services, apply for a job, interact with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, username, password, postal address, phone number, language preference, payment information (such as your credit or debit card), and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we also may collect information you provide about others. For example, if you refer a friend or family member to the Services, we may collect certain information such as the email address of the recipient.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, content you purchase, access, download or burn, web browser, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device or computer you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when you access or use our Services or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more information, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, if you create an account using your credentials from a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name and account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
we does not sell our users’ personal information or personal data. We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
• Provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
• Provide and deliver the services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service.
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and other information we think will be of interest to you.
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
• Personalize and improve the Services, and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests and preferences.
• Process and deliver contest or promotion entries and rewards.
• Link or combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service.
• Carry out the Advertising and Analytics Services (described below).
Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish through the Services and with the entity that provides the social sharing feature.
Advertising and Analytics Services
We or a data partner we have engaged may collect, store and share a unique identifier matched to your mobile device, in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use applications or surf the internet, or to seek to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers. In order to customize these ads or content, we or a data partner may connect and/or share aggregated or de-identified demographic or other data you voluntarily have submitted to us, or data collected from you, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
we takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete your account information at any time by logging into your online account or by contacting us through contact information provided at our official website. If you wish to deactivate your online account, you may contact us through contact information provided at our official website. Please note, however, that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Device and Location Information
Certain features of the Services may require access to your device’s native address book application. By downloading and launching our mobile application that collects location information, you consent to applications’ collection of this information. Note that you can revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from accessing your address book application by changing your preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our mobile applications may no longer function.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Learn Karo Earn Karo by following the instructions in those communications or by logging into your online account and updating your preferences. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
No delay or failure to take action under this Agreement shall constitute any waiver by Learn Karo Earn Karo of any provision of this Agreement.
Learn Karo Earn Karo POLICY REGARDING AFFILIATES.
1. That you will not be eligible for passive income if you are working with some other company that has the same concept, basis, and Business Format as Learn Karo Earn Karo.
2. If you are found poaching/approaching our affiliates into other mlm marketing companies, you will no longer be eligible for our marketing program but you’ll be able to access the courses.
3. You will no longer be eligible for our marketing program but you’ll be able to access the courses if you are found harassing any of our sponsor or employee or management.
4. That makes sure you do not use any unethical way to grow your business here otherwise you will no longer be eligible for our marketing program but you’ll be able to access the courses.
5. That all the affiliates will follow the highest standards of honesty and integrity in the Learn Karo Earn Karo Platform.
6. That the sponsors will present the Company’s marketing plan accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort required for achieving success. The sponsor shall not use misleading, false, deceptive, and/or unfair recruiting practices, including misrepresentation of actual or potential sales or earnings and advantages of the business to any prospective sponsor, during interaction with them.
7. That the sponsors will not make negative or disparaging remarks about the Company, its products, courses, officers, employees, or other people and products. The affiliates will be respectful to the Company as well as the mlm marketing business.
8. That the sponsor will not use the Company’s trade name(s), information, literature, advertising material, and gathering of people or other resources including Intellectual Property to introduce and promote interests of any entity other than the Company.
9. That the sponsors will strive to ensure that my customers and fellow sponsors are satisfied with the Company’s products and my services.
10. That the affiliates will abide by the Learn Karo Earn Karo’s Rules and Regulations at all times.
11. That the sponsor will not resort to any fraudulent act in promoting the Company’s business at the expense of the Company and fellow affiliates. 12. That during distributorship and thereafter, the sponsor will not do anything that may adversely affect the Company, its reputation, and business interests.
13. That the sponsor shall not use misleading, deceptive, and/or unfair trade practices.
14. That the sponsor shall take appropriate steps to ensure the protection of private information provided to me by the consumers.